New York City, New York
Kali Weeks combines a sophisticated look with gray matter.
It's his subtly natural handsomeness, intellectual exuberance,
and candidness that make him transcend the archetypal model; essentially making him a epitomical symbol of today's stylish renaissance man.
The 6'2" talent has demonstrated his modeling versatility with accomplished work in the high fashion print and editorial, commercial, sportswear, and runway arenas. His unequivocally alluring look has been used by a multitude of clients and clothing designers; all the way from urban to haute couture. He has appeared in photographs by Chiun-Kai Shih, Dimitri Daniloff, Steve Azzara, Isak Tiner, Mark Liebowitz, Peter Hurley, Daniele Cipriani, and Randall Wirth to name a few; as well as worked for such design lines as FUBU, Ovadafut, Triple Five Soul, Enyce, Nike, Casucci, and Sean John.
Savvy and sagacious, Kali's multifaceted and dynamic character
combined with his ineffable radiant good looks produce a cosmic magnetism that draws a multitude of people into his orbit. Using his commitment to artistry, growing model/actor status, and honest aspirations to grow professionally, Kali is continuing to move forward into the fashion and entertainment industry's core and into the public eye.
KALI WEEKS FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
~More About Me~
I am a very open minded, diverse and creative individual that is eager to work with other professionals with "vision" to create artful images.
It's not just a job for me, it's much more than that. I want to create beautiful and stylish artwork that have an impact, make a statement, and tell a story.
I recognize the growing need for diverse models and actors in different markets and I am willing to satisfy that need. I have established myself as humble and professional and I am always willing to work with people who exemplify the same characteristics.
Hard work and dedication continue to be an important driving factors in my day to day life and although I have achieved some successes, I am still growing and developing as an artist. And I always put forth my best effort for every assignment; no matter how big or small, for there is always something to be learned.
As my career continues to rise, I strive to stay grounded. Though it has not been an easy ride and the journey is far from over.
Level of Experience: Very Experienced
I am a professional model with many years fashion, editorial, commercial, and runway experience. I've traveled worldwide with expenses covered and rates contracted.
I am interested in doing paid print, fashion, runway, commercial, and television and film work; with generous exceptions for really interesting projects that may lead to deferred pay, profit sharing, exposure, or future work.
I'm professional, punctual, organized, very versatile, and easy to work with, as well as willing to travel for paid assignments.
I work on a daily as well as hourly rate and I do book ahead of time so please inquire via email regarding availability.
Primary Work Interests Include:
- High Fashion/Editorial
- Commercial & Lifestyle
- Casual & Artistic
Triple Five Soul,
Brian Wood Exclusive,
Oscar de la Renta,
Sportswear International Magazine,
Hip Hop Weekly,
Fashion Week Daily,
DeSantis Holster & Leather,
Benjamin Moore Paints,
US Polo Company,
Imparali Custom Tailors,
Kaitery Furs, LTD,
The Source Magazine,
Comstock Image Studio,
Exalt Cycle Eyeglasses,
The One Show,
Santero Moscato Rose,
Blue Note Records,
Fujiyama Films, Inc.,
Big Dog Films, Inc.,
The Netherlands Board of Tourism,
Magazine Publishers of America,
Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc.,
Cannes Film Festival,
Travelers Worldwide Insurance,
The Gillette Company,
NY School of Film & Television,
____________ RECENT/UPCOMING PROJECTS ____________
- Traveler's Worldwide Insurance Print Campaign
- Imparali Custom Tailors Campaign
- Exclusive Commercial Promo for Upcoming Video Game "Rogue Agent: The Nero Protocol"
- The Original Prohibition Clothing Campaign
- Verizon HTC Commercial
- Dramatic/Comedic TV Pilot entitled "Platinum Wigs"
- Dramatic Independent Feature Film entitled "Flawed"
- Sensationnel Hair Commercial
- "TouchTunes" Commercial
- Independent Feature Film entitled "Loose Ends"
- Exalt Cycle Eyewear Campaign
- "Santero Rose Moscato" Commercial
- "V.K. Nagrani" Campaign
- Exclusive Cakes4U Commercial
- Food Network Star Season 8 Promo
- Macy's Fashion Book
- OWN TV Series "Unfaithful: Stories of Betrayal"
- LA Weekly "Best of Photo" Feature
- LoveSac Campaign
- Theater Stage Production of "Platinum Wigs"
- Dramatic TV Pilot entitled "Voices - The Series"
- Bleu de Chanel Commercial (Director - Martin Scorsese)
- Dramatic Film Short entitled "Harvey Cole"
- The Netherlands Board of Tourism and Conventions Commission Print Ad
- "Gillette Fusion Power" Ad
- IFC TV Comedy Series "Z Rock"
- Dramatic Feature Film entitled "Ripples"
- Remy Martin Cognac Campaign
- Perfumania Commercial
- Off-Broadway Stage Production of "Charlie Chang and the Mysterious Salami"
- Absolut Vodka "In an Absolut World" Commercial
- Lowe's® Ad